We respect your rights to privacy and data protection
One Call Insurance Services Ltd. is registered with the Information Commissioners office which means that we are to fully understand and comply with legal obligations covering Acts such as Data Protection, Privacy, Freedom of Information and Electronic Communications Regulations as a financial organisation.
For more information visit www.ico.gov.uk
We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority registration no:302961.
Website Privacy Statement
please see: Security and Cookies
This policy does not cover links within this site to other websites.
One Call is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. One Call may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- WFrom time to time we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site,
you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us
that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you
would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
How to contact us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can write to us at:
One Call Insurance
Balby Carr Bank
Phone: 01302 554012