Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

SALES 01302 554012

RENEWALS 01302 554013


One Call Us!

What to do if you are broken down now

If you are broken down now call us on the following number when it's safe to do so and try to keep your phone switched on and free to receive calls should our Breakdown team need to call you back.

0203 108 0444

Lines are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week

Try to give the following details when you call:

  • Your policy number
  • Your phone number
  • Your exact location

What to do if you have an accident

The law

You must stop if you are involved in any incident involving an injury to any person or certain animals, or if other vehicles or roadside property are damaged. If you own the vehicle involved, you must give your name, address and insurance details to anyone who has a good reason for asking. If you do not own the vehicle, you must give the owner’s name, their address and the registration number of the vehicle.

If there is an injury or you do not give your details to anyone at the scene of the accident, you must report the incident to the police within 24 hours and present a copy of your Certificate of Motor Insurance within 5 days.

In the event of an accident or loss, your vehicle may be deemed uneconomical to repair and will therefore be deemed a total loss. In these cases it is necessary to offer a transfer of insurance onto another car should this meet the insurers criteria.

Find out more on our Make a Claim page

Page shadow

Home | Car Insurance | Charity | Privacy
Cookie Policy | Web Terms | Glossary
Useful Numbers | Sitemap | Recruitment

One Call Insurance Services Limited - Registered Office: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN4 5JQ.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business.

Registered in England Company Number: 4693136.
FCA Reg: 302961.

© Copyright One Call Insurance Services Limited - All Rights Reserved.