Protect your home

Home Insurance Frequently Asked Questions

What is Home Insurance?

Home insurance protects your property (including the contents if you select contents cover).Complete our online quote form and we'll check a number of the UKs top insurance providers to provide you with a home insurance quote.

What is Contents Insurance?

Contents insurance protects the items you keep inside your home, such as your valuables and personal belongings.

What is Buildings Insurance?

Building insurance covers the structure of your property and any fixtures and fittings, such as your kitchen or bathroom.

What is Combined Buildings and Contents Insurance?

As the name suggests, this covers both the structure of your property and the belongings you keep in your property.

Do I need buildings AND contents insurance?

This is dependant on a number of factors, such as if you own your property or rent it. if you do need both, buying a combined buildings and contents insurance policy is likely to be cheaper than buying buildings insurance and contents insurance separately.

How do I Calculate Home Rebuild Costs?

Check out our information on accurately calculating the cost of your home rebuild.

Our home insurance benefits include:

Free home emergency service

*Free contents accidental damage

*Free buildings accidental damage

New for old

Legal Services

Cover away from home (including worldwide)

24 Hour claims service

UK call centres

*Dependant on cover

Page shadow

Home | Car Insurance | Charity | Privacy
Cookie Policy | Web Terms | Glossary
Useful Numbers | Sitemap | Recruitment

One Call Insurance Services Limited - Registered Office: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN4 5JQ.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business.

Registered in England Company Number: 4693136.
FCA Reg: 302961.

© Copyright One Call Insurance Services Limited - All Rights Reserved.